Good Shepherd Fence Company is looking for talented Production Associates /Skilled Laborers to tend to our clients' fencing requirements. The Production Associate will be required to inspect locations to understand the fencing materials needed, and then build and place these barriers in specified areas. They should also ensure that sites are free from waste before they leave. To be successful as a Production Associate, you should possess an understanding of general construction methods and fencing solutions with the ability to take direction from the Site Supervisors.
Overview of duties:
- Someone who can step in as a crew member and grow into a skillful Site Supervisor.
- A team player with a positive “can do” attitude who can focus on both the end result as well as the process to get there.
- Help our Site Supervisor / Foreman's with a variety of daily organizational tasks that help keep the business running smoothly.
- The position must conscientiously respond in a timely, courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient manner to clients and management needs/requests.
- Maintain a safe working environment while producing timely and quality job results.
- Ability to log: fuel/equipment/chemicals/materials usage and more.
- Adhere to company policies.
- Adhere to safety policies and requirements.
- Open-Minded: open to new ideas, willing to listen and observe, humble.
- Self-Motivated: driven, strong work ethic, willing to “do what it takes”.
- Collaborative: strong people skills, able to give and receive constructive feedback, willing to speak-up.
- Requires time management skills that will help crews meet budgeted hours.
Production Associate / Skilled Laborers Requirements:
- Working knowledge of power tools, construction tools, and equipment.
- The ability to interpret job bids and determine necessary: tools, supplies, and equipment needed.
- Regularly required to move around, use hands, use feet to walk, stand for long periods of time, and push/pull/lift/move up to 75 pounds unassisted.
- Able to read and successfully use a tape measure.
- Must know all materials and their purpose.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
Good Shepherd Fence Company offers a competitive full benefit package to our employees including:
- Group Medical Insurance with prescription coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Continuous Training
- 401k with company match
- GSFC is a Equal Opportunity Employer company and a Drug Free Workplace.