Why Should you use Good Shepherd Fence Company Aluminum Fencing?
Superior Product Design
- Good Shepherd Fence Company uses a heavy contoured rail that has extruded ribbing that adds strength to your fence.
- Each rail has three points of contact with its pickets. This unique design creates a strong bond that eliminates sagging, twisting, and cupping.
- Rails have no run lines or seams to accumulate water or debris, so fences resist mold and mildew.
- Picket points are smoothed over and sealed to provide safety for children and pets.
- Components are powder coated after punching and notching, resealing all exposed surfaces with a new protective powder coat finish.
- Contoured rail style channels water away from fence.
PRoudly manufactured and distributed by
Strength & Safety
- All rails and pickets are full size. They are measured prior to powder coating, making Good Shepherd Fence Company one of the thickest aluminum fences in the industry.
- Our products have the classic look of wrought iron, with the maintenance-free durability of aluminum.
- Corrosion proof stainless steel screws, custom designed with small heads.
All of our products are backed by a lifetime warranty.
This includes: Powder Coating
- MDWST FENCE state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities offer classic architectural powder coated finishes. Our beautiful fence components feature our exclusive exterior finish that has been engineered for maintenance-free durability. Our finishes last a lifetime, protecting your investment and enhancing the value of your property.
- MDWST FENCE exclusive TGIC polyester powder coating technology provides twice the thickness and hardness as well as complete protection from fading and scratching. Our finishes have been put to the trial by undergoing 3,000 hours of humidity resistance and salt-spray testing and are backed by our lifetime warranty.
- Unlike some other brands, all MDWST FENCE rails and posts are powder coated after punching and notching, re-sealing all exposed surfaces with a protective powder coat finish for long-lasting quality.